Precautions When Working The Etelux Glove Box
Vacuum glove box is greatly used in industries with higher specifications for gasoline purification. Even though the recent glove box style is far more fair and quick to work. Even so, the composition inside of the glove box is challenging, there are lots of significant pieces, and the operation is a little bit inappropriate, which may bring about reduction to your experimental success. This write-up introduces you how to effectively use the vacuum glove box, and the safety measures when novices operate the glove box.
One particular. Function prior to operation:
one. Verify if there is nitrogen in the nitrogen bottle. The nitrogen really should be replaced in time. The output strain of nitrogen is established to .4mpa.
2. Examine no matter if the vacuum pump is turned on typically.
3. Check no matter if the circulation in the glove box is open up. (Purification column-I or purification column-II should open up 1 of them)
four. Check out the higher limit force in the environment should be +one, the reduced limit tension is
5. Examine whether or not oxygen and dew position are normal (oxygen is below .1ppm, dew issue is previously mentioned -forty)
six. The vacuum pump of the about-bin need to be in the typically open state
two. Procedure notes:
one. The vacuum pump must be retained on for the duration of procedure operation.
2. When the oxygen focus in the tank exceeds 200PPM, the products servicing personnel ought to be notified to operate the system, otherwise the h2o and oxygen purification procedure will be broken.
3. In advance of starting the cycle, check out whether or not the cabinet is in problem or regenerating. As the over mentioned operations are in development, it is totally forbidden to cycle.
4 .Two purification columns are unable to be regenerated at the same time.
A. Just before regeneration, make sure that the glove box has been cleaned with inert gas (H2O <200ppm) to ensure sufficient supply of regeneration gas. The regeneration gas pressure is 0.06-0.08mpa.
B. Before starting regeneration, please make sure that the corresponding purification column circulation is closed.
C. The regeneration process takes 24 hours. Once the execution cannot be disconnected, the regeneration gas should be passed 3-6 hours after the regeneration starts. Pay attention to the amount of regeneration gas, adjust the pressure of the regeneration gas appropriately, and ensure the sufficient supply of regeneration gas in these 3 hours. After 6 hours the regeneration origin can be turned off.
D. The vacuum pump cannot be turned off during the regeneration process. Do not touch the top of the purification column to prevent burns.
E. Once the regeneration is terminated unexpectedly, please ensure that the regeneration and circulation of the purification column cannot be restarted within 12 hours or the equipment will be damaged.
5. Care should be taken to protect the work gloves from being damaged during the operation.